RFI

Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones

To: Rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Hum in Bose QC2 headphones
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@doctorgary.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 15:53:29 -0500
Just measured that & 354 ohms tip to ground and the same for ring to
ground.

Seems like this is a problem for repair and they have a flat fee when
out of warranty... $100 & they send you a new pair in exchange. (or
$150 & the send you the QC3)

Seems as if this thread has been around long enough & some great
ideas have come through, thanks for the interest & I really
appreciate the interest.

73,

Gary
KA1J