RFI

Re: [RFI] wow, where is that racket coming from?

To: highschooldiving@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] wow, where is that racket coming from?
From: kd4e <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2009 00:05:01 -0500
So, you are eliminating the cheap power supply and replacing it with
a RFI-quiet float-charged battery source?

You may even be able to tie a small solar panel into that system and
charge that battery during the day and get "free" light at night!

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
FS/Swap/Wanted: http://kd4e.com/swapn.html