RFI

[RFI] DSL interference

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] DSL interference
From: Roger Parsons <ve3zi@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 16:34:47 -0800 (PST)
Last week I posted a description of a DSL filter which completely cured my DSL
interference problem at the cost of a few cheap components and an hour or so of
construction time. It makes no difference at all to my connection speed (~5M)
but perhaps would for those with very fast links.

< [RFI] Zoom X6 DSL Modem loses internet connection - 13 February 2009 >

If anybody would like the schematic (as opposed to the written description in
that post) please email me directly and I will send it as a pdf file.

Whilst I accept that good practice and properly designed modems can effect a
cure, often after a lot of work and aggravation, it seems to me that it's
sometimes simpler to use a brute force filtering approach that is <almost>
bound to work.

73 Roger
VE3ZI