RFI

Re: [RFI] Dimmer Switch Help

To: "Hardy Landskov" <n7rt@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Dimmer Switch Help
From: Charlie Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 20:09:59 -0400

On 3/13/2009 Hardy Landskov wrote:

> Hi Bob and Everyone else,
> Garry, NI6T (Big 160 guy) made a paper study of dimmer switches and put it
> out on the Topband Reflector if I remember. And there is quite a difference!
> I have it around somewhere but emailing Garry might be faster garry@ni6t.com
> 73 Hardy N7RT
OK Guys,
I have a good friend who works for Lutron, and a while back I emailed him,
asking these very questions.  He gave me permission to put his answer up on the
list.  I've redacted his name, and "family" news (weddings etc)

--
73 de KG2V

For the Children - RKBA!

Be wary of strong drink.
 It can make you shoot at tax collectors -- and miss.
 --R.A.H.