RFI

[RFI] beating a dead horse - 40m noise

To: "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] beating a dead horse - 40m noise
From: Sam Morgan <ka5oai@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 16:40:59 -0500
Same old story, noise is not strictly limited to 40m, it's just that is where I
have been doing my sleuthing trying to figure out what it actually is.
now for the next chapter, pics of the noise using Rocky and the panadapter on
my
K2 as well as mp3's of the new/old developments can be seen here:
http://pages.suddenlink.net/ka5oai-1/40m-noise-story.html

It seems it may be connected to an old arcing noise that I had been chasing
last
summer.