RFI

Re: [RFI] where to buy FairRite?

To: rfi reflector <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] where to buy FairRite?
From: Sam Morgan <ka5oai@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 18:37:00 -0500
Jim Brown wrote:

> If not what ferrites and
>> how many of them must i use to make a 1:1 balun capable for 2-3kwatts?
>
> 2-3kW? Is someone cheating on the rules?  If you want to cheat, do your own
> designs and stay out of contests and DXing!

since when has doubling the safety margin on something
become so readily worthy of such attacks.
I'm beginning to wonder if I need to look through the archives,
to see if I cn find the root of all the animosity I see on this list?

/me ducks and slithers back into my faraday shielded cave
--
GB & 73
KA5OAI