RFI

[RFI] Fwd: EMC Seminar by Henry Ott June 2-3 in NJ

To: "proaudio@pgm.com" <proaudio@pgm.com>, "RFI List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fwd: EMC Seminar by Henry Ott June 2-3 in NJ
From: "Jim Brown" <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 09:34:26 -0700
If you can find the time to do it, Henry's seminars are excellent. I
attended a 3-day version about five years ago in Palo Alto. One of
Henry's greatest strengths is that he develops clear explanations of
the many fundamental concepts without "hiding behind the math."

73,

Jim Brown K9YC

>From: Judy Schwartz <judyschwartz@hotmail.com>
>Subject: EMC Seminar by Henry Ott June 2-3 in NJ
>Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 11:40:57 -0400

 Henry Ott is offering a two-day seminar in Electromagnetic
Compatibility Engineering on June 2-3 in New Jersey.  Attached is a
description of the the seminar, or you may visit our website at
www.hottconsultants.com.  If you would like to register or have any
questions, please feel free to call 973-992-1793.