RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 83, Issue 12

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 83, Issue 12
From: "W. Harris" <nbcblue@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 22:29:17 +0000
Reminds me of the story of the couple that got the controls on their dual
control electric blanked crossed. In the night he got hot so he turned his
control down, his wife kept getting colder so she turned her control up. When
they were found the next day, she had frozen to death and he died of heat
stroke.

Bill H.
K5MIL