RFI

[RFI] Fw: rfi exposure lawsuit

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Fw: rfi exposure lawsuit
From: "Edward Swynar" <gswynar@durham.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 14:18:26 -0500
Hi Jack,

 That's interesting AND ridiculous, both...obviously the ones who have the
most to gain here (and who WILL, indeed, reap the rewards) are the lawyers
in the case.

Which leads me to scratch my head in wonder: in this lawsuit-crazy world in
which we live, why is it that one never ever hears of any litigation filed
by Hams against utility companies for noisey lines, against manufacturers of
incidious RFI-generating touch-control lamps ad nauseam, against nearby
neighbours who own RFI-prone (and RFI generating) electronic junk, etc.
etc.?

It seems like we are ALWAYS the oppressed, and the down-trodden...yet there
are cases wherein WE are being victimized, and OUR rights are being put
upon...

 Is it just our pacific, passive nature as Hams NOT to do so...?!

 ~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ

http://www.designnews.com/blog/Made_by_Monkeys/30329-Man_Sues_Neighbor_for_E