RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 85, Issue 20

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 85, Issue 20
From: Scott Holisky <sholisky@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 19:53:22 -0600

> I have a proposal for the installation of a Trane 4TEE3C03A1 variable speed
> air handler heat pump system.
>
> Hi Mike - Well what's that old saying "better the devil you know..." I put
the cure on my neighbors VSD, at least on the high end of the hf bands.
Should of paid more attention to the low end too. Seems it's barking on 80
meters.

I would not be hesitant to purchase the unit. At the same time I wouldn't
install it without some serious AC filtering on the input and a bulkhead
bypass for all the control lines. The installers shouldn't care if it
doesn't take up their time. The dealer shouldn't be concerned as your not
"modifying" the product. I'd be up front with the dealer and get it in
writing that you can return the unit if it generates interference that can
not be resolved.

We know there are no regulations on emissions, so plan on doing what should
of been done in the first place.

GL Scott N0AR