RFI

Re: [RFI] Rectified 120Hz RFI?

To: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Rectified 120Hz RFI?
From: Kelly Johnson <n6kj.kelly@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2010 09:24:48 -0700
I did a little more DFing this morning.  I think I was finally able to
hear it with my portable radio and 2m yagi.  It appears to come from a
neighbor's garage.  I'm thinking battery charger or something.  Some
sort of wall wort I would guess.  I've been hearing this since last
Fri or Sat.  I wonder if the neighbor went on vacation and left
something on.  If so, then I'll have a great argument for why he
better fix his problem.  If I can figure out he's on vacation by
listening to the radio, then others can too :-)