RFI

Re: [RFI] DSL/Router Problems

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] DSL/Router Problems
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 18:14:45 -0600
  I have similar issues but mine is on 40m.  I replaced the dsl modem
and that helped.  I did this just before heading up to Montana for the
summer.  I hope that fixed my issues.  We have the whole house filter
and the dsl box is right on the other side of the wall from the telco
box.  I have been through Jim's manual with the old modem and nothing
seemed to make any difference.

Good luck!

Mike W0MU