RFI

Re: [RFI] Inverter RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Inverter RFI
From: Alan Sewell N5NA <alan.n5na@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:34:02 -0500
  Rather than try to quiet down your inverter I recommend a Lind
Electronics DC-DC adapter.  I used a no-name DC-DC adapter for my laptop
for a while and it generated all kinds of noise up and down the bands.
The Lind is totally quiet.

If you use an older laptop you may be able to pick up a Lind adapter on
eBay quite inexpensively.  They're fairly expensive new.

73,  Alan  N5NA