RFI

Re: [RFI] AM radio RFI from 2010 Ford Escape

To: jim@audiosystemsgroup.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] AM radio RFI from 2010 Ford Escape
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 16:18:14 -0400
I had, and have again, a noisy dash switch/pot to the rear fan in
my van.  I tightened the ground and cleaned the switch and the
RFI went way down but it has returned.  It uses the wiring to
the fan as an antenna.  I need that fan so right now I just turn
it off when trying to copy a weak signal.

--

Thanks! & 73, doc, KD4E
http://KD4E.com