RFI

Re: [RFI] Solar Systems

To: "RFI" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Solar Systems
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 11:50:40 -0500
Joe,

Jim, W8ZR recently went through this exercise and he's got quite an
extensive system at his QTH in Santa Fe, NM.  You may want to get his input
concerning RFI abatement from the system's inverters.  I would not depend on
the vendor to supply this information.  A discussion about solar
alternatives, installation, and RFI management with these systems would make
for an excellent article in QST.

Paul, W9AC