RFI

Re: [RFI] Internet access

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Internet access
From: Bill Putney <billp@wwpc.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 08:01:09 -0800
If you have ANY other choice, stay away from Wild Blue!

My experience with them is that they have over sold the bandwidth they
have and if frequently less than dial up speed. Their customer service
is non-existent. When you get their "Free" installation it's at the whim
of the installer what normal is and only normal installations are
covered. Our "Free" installation cost us an extra $500. Cutting off the
service was a nightmare and we owed them money because our original
commitment wasn't met.

That was just our experience but check out the blogs at DSL reports. A
lot of people have the same issues.

- Bill - WB6RFW