RFI

Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby

To: "'Joe'" <wa6rkn@gmail.com>, "'RFI'" <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Plasma TV's are killing our hobby
From: "Howard Leadmon" <howard@leadmon.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 16:46:04 -0500
Actually some of the 10 lumen per watt plasma tech that is about to start
showing up, will easily make the power standards, so I wouldn't count them
down and out yet.   I am all for being green, but when it comes to home
theater, I am happy to use more power if it means I get a better and more
accurate picture and sound, and at this time LCD can't beat plasma, so when I
look for a new set after CES this coming month, you can rest assured I will
be looking at the high-end plasma offerings..   Dave (K6XY) can be glad I
don't live in his neighborhood..  LOL

 Maybe not the best radio in the business, but my 58" panny plasma, causes no
problems with my Kenwood TS-2000X rig I have here at home..

---
Howard Leadmon - WB3FFV