RFI

Re: [RFI] LCD TV wipes out AM BC band

To: svetanoff@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [RFI] LCD TV wipes out AM BC band
From: Ken Winterling <wa2lbi@frontiernet.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2011 12:48:25 -0500
Dale,

When I saw you have the Toshiba 19AV600U I checked my Toshiba TV in the
shack and we have the same model.  I just tried listening to AM on the cheap
AM/FM radio that is about two feet from the TV.  I turned off the TV, tuned
in a weak AM station, then turned on the TV.  I didn't notice any change in
the received AM signal.  Also, there weren't any "sweeping" sounds.

Ken, WA2LBI