RFI

Re: [RFI] RFI from Electrolux Front Loading Dryer

To: "'Charles Lewis'" <sv0lm@yahoo.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI from Electrolux Front Loading Dryer
From: "Cortland Richmond" <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 23:59:27 -0400
Here's something I've seen recommended elsewhere:  if you can't put up with
the RFI when it's not even running, require them to pick up the offending
unit and refund your purchase and installation costs, as it fails to meet a
seller's state-required implied warranty of suitability for use, in your
case, use in a home with a radio receiver. It might take a lawyer...

Cortland
KA5S