RFI

Re: [RFI] New to list...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] New to list...
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 18:48:13 -0700
Hi,

Thanks for the heads up...  I think I need to get a radio which will
hear the noise, then start tracking based on strength...  I'll dig out
the old low band rig, put it in the car, and see what I can find...
Hopfully it will be something simple, but I don;t think so...

What gets me is that my vertical is sitting out about 100 feet from
anything, and the signal is just way too strong...  That and it is only
on 40 Meters...  Off to Radio Shack to get a better SW rig...

Dave
NK7Z