RFI

Re: [RFI] LED streetlight noise.

To: "rfi@contesting.com List" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED streetlight noise.
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 04:25:09 -0500
The largest shopping mall in the U.S., the Mall of America is converting all of
its parking ramp lighting to LED's.

<http://www.twincities.com/ci_17911967?source=most_emailed&nclick_check=1>

I live about 6 miles from this facility, but what if I were within a few
blocks.

Once they are installed I'll drive the mobile over there and see how quiet the
new LED lighting are.

Dale, k9vuj