RFI

[RFI] Traffic Light RFI; Also Diesel-powered Vehicles; Also Other RFI W

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Traffic Light RFI; Also Diesel-powered Vehicles; Also Other RFI While On The Road Re: RFI Digest, Vol 100, Issue 6
From: Fred Stevens K2FRD <k2frd@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 16:16:48 -0700
Kurt, Christian, et al--

No, I have not contacted AZ Corporate Commission (ACC - the Big Gun of AZ
regulatory enforcement) nor Arizona Power Authority (APA) nor any other of the
equivalent other state regulatory agency nor the FCC regarding AZ's continued
generalized RFI problems due to traffic lights, transmission lines, nor
anything else which I witness as defective. Again, APS is pretty much the big
bully on the block throughout most of the state. I just don't have the time
(daily nor in my projected shortened lifespan) to become involved in yet more
causes which have involved my life for so many decades.

I DO know that APS needs to survey all its lines for its RFI leakage, likely
costly as such a survey would be and currently it must now be for it since it's
losing saleable power but I'm not the person to instigate, promote, nor lobby
for such a project. I'm just too old and decrepit/diseased to tackle something
of this potential magnitude. My days of intense activism are now behind me, I
have solved many world problems but my time is past and I'll leave it up to you
younger folk to carry on; I just want to enjoy life and pretend I am living in
a perfect world (Candide stuff :-D ).

Exception: if I find APS RFI suddenly severely interferes with my personal ham
radio, electronics, and otherwise disrupts my finally content and complacent
activities, you can bet my Activist/Agitator and very verbal genes will quickly
become reactivated. Selfish of me and now univariate attitude on my part, I
admit. But it's now time for me to rest.

73 de Fred K2FRD
Prescott, AZ