RFI

[RFI] Comcast Wall warts

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Comcast Wall warts
From: "Anthony DeBiasi" <K2SG@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 18:33:07 -0400
I received two of those small digital adapter boxes with the very light
switching type wall warts from Comcast recently.  The wall warts were
extremely noisy and generated so much hash I was unable to listen to any AM
radio in my entire home.  I called Comcast and to their credit they had
someone at my home within a few days and when I demonstrated what the
problem was they replaced both the boxes with standard boxes with built in
power supplies.  There didn't seem to be much of a problem in most of our
bands but I didn't check them all.

...Tony K2SG