RFI

[RFI] Signal on 14.200

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Signal on 14.200
From: "Karin Anne Johnson" <karinann@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:11:37 -0400
Hello All:
I haven't looked at this signal in AM mode.  I should have.

It's 9:15 PM Wednesday Eastern time here now and the signal is gone at this
time.

I haven't had the free time to actually document any specific on/off

The air time for this signal so can't comment on that nature of the

Source.

When I got home from work around 5:30Pm eastern time I had the

Receiver and spectrum analyzer tuned to it to do a little more snooping.

It definitely had the aspect of propagation associated with it, in others

I had a fading nature to it.  So I don't think this signal is immediately

Local to me.  Again the audio spectrum from my receiver here USB

And about 3KHz bandwidth looks identical to the spectrum from the

W4AX WebSDR.  Too much coincidence there.  Thanks for all the

Reports.  BTW I did submit an email to the ARRL Intruder Watch group.

Regards,

Karin