RFI

Re: [RFI] water softner

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] water softner
From: Christopher Brown <cbrown@woods.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 15:06:32 -0900
You might ask if they have any that are purely hydro-mechanical.

Last one I had (about 20 years ago) was that way.  The control looked
like an old style light timer, but set in gallons instead of hours.

Set the pegs for X hundred gallons, fill side talk with salt, done.  No
electronics, no electricity at all.