RFI

Re: [RFI] Here's a motion sensor light to avoid

To: R March <n7ua@embarqmail.com>, RFI@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Here's a motion sensor light to avoid
From: Patrick <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 22:06:30 -0500
Bob:

I sent the reply directly to you but not the list.  Maybe your spam
filter got it.  Anyhow...

I bought a Brinks 7141W for $23.44 at Walmart.  It does not come with
lamps.  You will have to buy those extra.

I didn't find it on the Walmart web site but you can look at it and
download an installation manual from:

http://www.elightspot.com/180twinmotsecwez.aspx   (or Google the model
number if you don't want to click on links in email)

I took a small transistor radio and held it up to the light and no noise
when using incandescent floods. Without cracking it open, it acts and
sounds like a relay closure.  This unit is two days old so no good read
on whether it is durable or not.

Pat
wa4tuk