RFI

Re: [RFI] battery-charger RFI ?

To: Patrick Dyer <pjdyer@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] battery-charger RFI ?
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Dec 2011 14:08:35 -0600
Could you get the local power company to get involved.  At least to show that
it's not their equipment.  They might be able to point out the source house,
then you could go from there and get the FCC involved if the homeowner didn't
cooperate.

Wishing you good luck with this.  It's getting tougher to ham now days unless
we live in the country away from everything.

Dale