RFI

Re: [RFI] TV turns on-off when TX

To: VE6WZ_Steve <ve6wz@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [RFI] TV turns on-off when TX
From: "doc@kd4e.com" <doc@kd4e.com>
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 16:08:39 -0500
How is the toroid installed on the AC power cord and what type is it?

How does he get his TV signal into the TV?

If you are, in fact, getting directly into the internal wiring of the
TV you may have to line the case with sheets of stick-on aluminum foil.

My guess is, at that distance and on that frequency, the TV signal
source (cable, satellite, or antenna), or the AC line.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E
David Colburn http://kd4e.com