RFI

Re: [RFI] Balun designs chokes

To: e73m@e73m.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Balun designs chokes
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2012 15:08:18 -0600
One of their models states of the core material:

"Special mix toroid with custom designed permeability allows broad frequency
coverage. Toroid is coated with epoxy coating for added durablity."
(durability was spelled wrong), shame....:).

Don't know what this "special mix" is, but I have several Balun Designs
baluns/choke and they work very well.

Dale, k9vuj