RFI

[RFI] Power

To: Group RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Power
From: rick darwicki <n6pe@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 10:35:02 -0800 (PST)
I downloaded my usage from 2007 to 2012 and looked at when I got a new "energy
star" frig, dishwasher, microwave etc. No noticable differences. Daily per
month/year average was up and down, same in 2007 as 2010. More related to
weather and if my wife was babysitting the grandkids.

The point of rising rates is well taken. The water company made us cut our use,
then complained they had to raise the rates due to reduced income.... "energy
star" and CLFs my be doing the same LOL

Rick, N6PE