RFI

Re: [RFI] Smart Meter Lawsuit in Texas

To: <ka5s@earthlink.net>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Smart Meter Lawsuit in Texas
From: "Jim Miller KG0KP" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 06:56:38 -0600
Will someone explain to me what the method of control is?

  Do they cut my electricity to the house?
  Do I have to wire selected appliances to a separate distribution panel so
they can cut it off?
  Do they "communicate" with the appliances?
  How?
  What about old appliances that may not have the ability to respond?
  Can they determine the current state of the appliance?

  How is the outage managed?
  How long?
  How often?
  What about medical requirements for environmental control?

  Is there a single management method for control or are they all different?
  Can it be temporarily bypassed?  I want to eat NOW, not at midnight.

Thanks es 73, de Jim KG0KP