RFI

Re: [RFI] Line noise KUB Knoxville

To: Scott Yost <nm8rmedic@rocketmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Line noise KUB Knoxville
From: Patrick <wa4tuk-rf@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 21:40:02 -0400
Scott:

I've got a handheld Icom T-8 that will do air band in AM also my Kenwood
mobile rig receives AM air band; however, I don't have access to all of
the line.  A lot of the line (in fact probably half of the newly
reworked section) runs up from the road and behind people's houses where
I would be trespassing.

Pat
wa4tuk