RFI

Re: [RFI] Icom R5 / R6 AM frequency range?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Icom R5 / R6 AM frequency range?
From: "qrv@kd4e.com" <qrv@kd4e.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 20:38:06 -0400
Have you considered a Kenwood TH-D72A with an external BFO to add
CW/SSB for the occasions that is useful?

I keep meaning to make one but it's more likely I will buy one already
made or assemble a kit - were one to be offered that is small and cheap.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA