RFI

Re: [RFI] RfI in CCTV reader

To: "Vin Santis" <vinsantis@sbcglobal.net>, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RfI in CCTV reader
From: "Dale Svetanoff" <svetanoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:39:25 -0500
Vince,

We need a little more info so we can be more effective helpers.

1.  What band or bands do you operate when the problems occur?

2.  Do you have any problems when running without the amplifier?

3.  What type of antennas do you use and where are they located, relative
to the camera and monitor?  What distance is between the antennas and this
video equipment?

4.  What is the make and model of the amplifier?  What modes do you operate
when using it?

Thanks - your answers may be of help in working the issues.

73, Dale
WA9ENA

EnhancedVision.