RFI

Re: [RFI] Sling Link RFI

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Sling Link RFI
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:02:46 -0400
Didn't the ARRL do some work with the manufacturer of a similar device a
few years ago.  As I recall, the approach was to notch the amateur bands
so that the thing didn't attempt to use them for transmitting data.
Hard to see how you could do any sort of line filtering otherwise, since
it is injecting RF into a whole houseful of wiring.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000