RFI

Re: [RFI] Getting a Gas Furnace, and Electric AC unit...

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Getting a Gas Furnace, and Electric AC unit...
From: Larry Benko <xxw0qe@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2012 10:27:35 -0600
I have made this suggestion numerous times and I will say it again!

Be upfront with your HVAC contractor (or anyone you are buying from) and
tell them that you demand to not hear any interference from their
equipment and you will not allow the equipment to be interferred with
from your radio.

Then put that requirement into the contract and make them agree to it in
writing!

If they think their equipment is clean they will easily agree to this
condition.  This should also be done for every large appliance ordered.
Also buying with a credit card is a good idea if there are contact issues.

73,
Larry, W0QE