RFI

Re: [RFI] Getting a Gas Furnace, and Electric AC unit...

To: "Dale" <svetanoff@earthlink.net>, <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Getting a Gas Furnace, and Electric AC unit...
From: "pfizenmayer" <pfizenmayer2@q.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 17:35:48 -0700

 Don't know whether to top post or bottom post - but I don't care for
 being described as "part of the problem". You do not know the
 situation or the background and that comment is unfair and disturbing
. People have priorities driven by personal situations - that system
 was installed 3 days after I left hospital - 30 days later I was back
 in thru the ER and was on edge buying the farm for another week - and
 am now faced with possibly facing same situation again .  Some spurs
 every 18 khz are sure as hell not my biggest concern at this point
nor
 have they been for past year.

 I was just answering the question of specific manufacturer model
 numbers that have exhibited an issue.

 Hank K7HP