RFI

Re: [RFI] Here we go again

To: <qrv@kd4e.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Here we go again
From: "Wes Attaway \(N5WA\)" <wesattaway@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 22:24:29 -0500
I am going to be picky.

Tell me how these devices will turn the house wiring system into a giant
antenna.   The house wiring is a giant antenna just in its natural state.

For the record, I have not noticed any interference from these Ethernet over
power line devices.  I don't even notice any interference to or from my
2-Wire Ethernet/wireless router and a gigabyte switch sitting 18" from my
Orion.

Situations vary, or course, but I am curious as to what others have noticed.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics