RFI

[RFI] Getting to the end of the RFI finally.....

To: RFI@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Getting to the end of the RFI finally.....
From: Dave Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2012 15:28:19 -0700
Hi,

I believe I have found the second layer down of my RFI problems...  It
is odd as this layer is hidden  most of the time, by a stronger layer.

I have a short note on how removing one RFI layer uncovers another RFI
layer below the first one...  This description of what happens has
graphs, and shows what was under various sources as they were shut
down...  If interested see:
http://nk7z.net/rfi-at-my-home-qth/
Scroll past everything until you get to 09/03/12.  From there to the end
is what has happened in the past week or so...  It does give an
opportunity to see how one layer of RFI covers up the next one down.
For some of the novice RFI hunters this may be useful, for the folks
that do this a lot it will be a ho-hum moment...
--
Thanks,
Dave