RFI

[RFI] Amtrak electric noise

To: Rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Amtrak electric noise
From: "Gary Smith" <Gary@ka1j.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2012 22:14:11 -0500
I may have power line noise in addition to Amtrak noise but the
Amtrak QRM from arcing is deafening and has to be addressed. Since
this isn't a Public utility and it crosses state borders albeit the
QRN for me is local in Connecticut. Who do I complain to that will
actually do something about it? I've asked around and gotten no phone
number to call & I seriously doubt I would get any action if I
contact Amtrak anyway.

Problem only started developing as their power lines & equipment have
weathered next to the salt air. It's not going to go away on its own
and I can't fix it myself. Well, not legally anyway.

Thanks,

Gary
KA1J