RFI

Re: [RFI] Electrical transfomer near shack, a problem?

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>, William Hein <bill.aa7xt@gmail.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Electrical transfomer near shack, a problem?
From: James Chaggaris <jimc@pwrone.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2013 23:02:46 -0600
Well said. I'd be more worried about a loose connection at a transformer
bushing but even more worried about a cracked insulator on an overhead
distribution pole than anything.  You're underground feed is pretty much
RFI free but that underground service has to come from above ground first.

Best Regards,

Jim N9WW

James Chaggaris
President