RFI

Re: [RFI] Beads

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Beads
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:14:03 -0800
Ham vendors are VERY VERY expensive for ferrite parts -- markups of 3X - 5X are the rule. These middle-men are putting big profits in their pockets.

The only GOOD way to buy ferrite parts is in quantity from industrial vendors like Newark, Allied, Digikey, Mouser, Kreiger, and others listed Appendix One of my RFI tutorial, which also lists useful part numbers. Spend some time learning how to buy them, pool your order with other hams so you can buy in quantity, and keep the money in YOUR pockets.

73, Jim K9YC

http://audiosystemsgroup.com/RFI-Ham.pdf