RFI

Re: [RFI] Cree LED Bulbs?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Cree LED Bulbs?
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 00:27:15 -0400
The box that these lights come in from Lowes says they are LED lights. I bought one today and I am sending it to a friend to take a look at along with a power supply. He wants to look it over to see what can be done. But for now it appears that I am scr...d, blued, and tatooed.
-M

-----Original Message----- From: Dale