RFI

Re: [RFI] wireless weather stations interference?

To: Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] wireless weather stations interference?
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 11:59:44 -0500
I'm a research meteorologist and have the Vantage Vue on my tower at 10 m. I
shunt feed my tower for 160 m and can run about 700 W. No issues on any band at
any power level up to 1000 W and no dropped packets.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith