RFI

Re: [RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Under-counter lighting that is quiet?
From: Tad Danley <tdanley@suddenlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2013 12:29:36 -0500
Hi Peter, we have three Kichler under counter lights that have been is use since the home was built 7 years ago, and they don't make a peep on 160 - 2 meters. I can't find a part number for the fixtures, but each one uses three 18 watt 12.8 volt 'Type T-5' bulbs. The fixtures have a low/high switch on them - no noise in either position.

Good luck and 73!

Tad Danley, K3TD
EM10dq