RFI

[RFI] Aparently RFI Quiet Dimmable LED Floodlight from Home Depot

To: "rfi " <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Aparently RFI Quiet Dimmable LED Floodlight from Home Depot
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 14:52:32 -0400 (EDT)
Forwarded from the PVRC Reflector

----- Original Message -----

From: "todd ruby" <todd@ruby-wine.com>
To: pvrc@mailman.qth.net
Sent: Friday, March 29, 2013 4:31:35 PM
Subject: [PVRC] Dimmable LED Floodlights

The LED lighting I am using in my kitchen is a sealed fixture with a Fresnel
like lens inside which is the LED bulb. It is sold at Home Depot. My shack is
directly below the kitchen but granted is some distance away. I took the single
bulb I had in my reading lamp in my bedroom and have it directly over the
radio. Zero RFI. This was also purchased at Home Depot. So although there are
documentable RFI problems out there as Frank posted, the bulbs I have here
present no RFI issues and have virtual daylight color. I am putting them in
every bulb socket in the house as existing ones go south.

73
todd

WB2ZAB

This list hosted by: http://www.qsl.net