RFI

Re: [RFI] Recommended All Band Receiver

To: Bob K6UJ <k6uj@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Recommended All Band Receiver
From: "Util.RFI.pro" <utility.rfi.pro@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 21:35:36 -0400
The metering is good. There is no rotatable RF Gain control. There is a switch
that offers what sounds like about 10 to 20 dB of attentuation.

If I need a real RF Gain control, I use the Sangean ATS-909X which has a real
RF gain control.

73,  Frank KB4T

Sent from somewhere in Frank's electronic universe