RFI

Re: [RFI] TVI Question

To: Dale <svetanoff@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] TVI Question
From: Thatcher Deane <thatcher.deane@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:10:21 -1000
Thanks everyone for all the responses. My brother-in-law is monitoring his situation in a informed manner. Apparently it is not so much disturbing to them as it is curious. So far.

1. Just power and cable TV signal.  No powered speakers

2. RFI Audio is unintelligible

I too wondering if the brief duration might indicate mobile source. They are off a medium main street that public safety probably traverses on a regular basis.

Will update if and as more information surfaces.

Mahalo

AH6SZ

-T