RFI

Re: [RFI] re Nineteen Hour Noise

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] re Nineteen Hour Noise
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2013 08:15:58 -0700
I do live in one of those states...

Having pot growing be legal, for any reason, sure makes it difficult to
keep a clean spectrum.

I can only hope that when Oregon fully legalizes growth of pot, (and it
will, right now it is medical only), it disallows home growing like, (I
believe), Washington State did...  Oregon currently allows home growing
and sales if you are licensed.

If Oregon changes that to be only State Supplied, then that should tend
to reduce the number of non-legal grow operations, and hence the RFI.

--
Thanks,
Dave