RFI

Re: [RFI] noise every 60 Khz

To: "'rfi Reflector'" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] noise every 60 Khz
From: "Ed K0iL" <eddieedwards@tconl.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 22:20:33 -0500
Sounds like it's time to track the source.  If it's strong enough--it might
be close so won't take to long to walk it down with a portable receiver.

If that doesn't succeed, then move up to a small HF loop antenna for some
directivity (or VHF yagi if you're hearing it in the VHF bands).  ARRL has
had articles how to build a small loop.  If you can't find it, I might have
a copy at work somewhere.

73, de ed -K0iL